Welcome to our FAQs page.
Here you can find some of the most common questions we receive.
If you don’t see your question answered here head on over to our Contact Us page and send us a message and we will answer back as soon as possible.
- Yes, we offer quantity discounts on a case-by-case basis.
- Please contact us with any inquiries.
- Yes, please include it with your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you when items ships.
- Yes, we can ship your products to any address you specify.
- Please make sure we have the following info:
- Company Name
- Booth Number
- Show Name
- Show Contractor
- Street Address
- City, State and Zip Code
- Delivery Date and Delivery Time
1. If your exhibit fabric has a zipper, please keep zipper closed for storage. 2. Wrinkles can be removed with cool iron or fabric steamer. 3. Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in cool, dry area. 4. For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in cool/dry place.
1. Treat stain from backside of fabric. 2. Remove as much of debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard) 3. Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading) 4. If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on fabric. 5. Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.
1. Your fabric graphic can be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabric prior to cleaning. Use MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on frame if frame is available. 2. Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing. 3. DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Please contact us immediately at any of the contact information provided above.
- We handle any issues personally!
- Lead-time is begins the day after graphic proof approval.
- Lead-times may vary upon quantity ordered
- Our client’s will be notified immediately if there is a variation to the stated lead-time
- Sales tax is only applicable in the State of Texas. The sales tax rate is 8.25%