Trade shows in Las Vegas can be overwhelming, especially when you are not familiar with the exhibition space. The Sands Expo and Convention Center is one of the larger convention centers in Las Vegas with over 1 million square feet of exhibition space. This convention center is unique as it is connected to both the Venetian Hotel as well as the Palazzo Hotel. The location is great as it is easily accessible from the Wynn and Encore Hotels, Treasure Island (TI) Hotel and Mirage. All of these are within walking distance of the Sands Expo Center. Staying at these hotels cut down on transportation costs and time waiting for taxis or shareable ride services, like Uber and Lyft.
Some of the major conventions held this year at the Sands Expo include:
- CES 2018 (Consumer Electronics Show)
- HIMSS 2018 (Healthcare Information & Management Systems Society)
- ISC West 2018 (International Security Conference)
- G2E 2018 (Global Gaming Expo 2018)
- International Vision Expo West 2018
- AAPEX 2018 (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo
- SHOT Show 2018 (Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Tradeshow)
Not all convention centers are created equal, and there are some unique details about showing at the Sands Expo Center. These features would be helpful to know about during the planning period of their show display, so there are no surprises, confusion, and you can put your best self out there.
Unique features of this convention venue include:
- Centralized and professional ordering center
- Main power drop from ceiling
- There are no truck docks. All truck unloading /loading is from ramps
- Client are allowed to install their own monitors and TV screens
- Excellent in-house audio visual, electrical and rigging departments
- Newly renovated interior concourse, lobby and exhibit hall areas
Knowing a little more about showing at Sands Expo Center will help order, plan, and execute your exhibit to put you and your company in the best position possible for success! For more tips and tricks of the trade (shows) check out our other blogs!